Employment Opportunities at the Y
The Walla Walla YMCA strives to provide a work environment that is committed to sharing the values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, through programs that build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. To fulfill our goal, we strive to recruit, develop, and maintain a diverse workforce committed to:
- Serving others.
- Building strong relationships.
- Incorporating YMCA values into our everyday work.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE Y
We provide a supportive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow and contribute. To this end, employees shall experience:
- A fun work environment.
- An opportunity for professional growth and development through YMCA provided training programs.
- Use of Facilities (Must have 10 or more hours each week).
- Staff discounts on programs and services.
- Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment.
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff.
The Walla Walla YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY FOR A CURRENT OPEN POSITION:
1.Print out an employment application form.
2.Complete the application and remember to sign and date the application. Resumes and/or cover letters are optional unless requested.
3.Submit your application to Human Resources. You can mail it, fax it or turn it in by hand.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AT THE WALLA WALLA YMCA: